We have been recognized by the Oregon Health Authority for our excellence in patient care. The Patient-Centered Primary Care home Program worked with Oregonians across the state to set the standards that determine what a recognized primary care home looks like. Click here to learn more about the Standards Advisory Commitee.
- Access to care: Patients get the care they need, when they need it.
- Accountability: Recognized clinics are responsible for making sure patients recieve the best possible care.
- Comprehensive: Clinics work with the patients and their community to improve patient and population health over time.
- Coordination and integration: Clinics help patients navigate the system to meet their needs in a safe and timely way.
- Patient and family-centered: Clinics recognize that patients are the most important members of the health care team and that they are ultimately responisble for their overal health and wellness.
Our Mission Statement
To provide compassionate and effective Primary Care and Mental Health using a holistic approach to wellness and healing using the unique training of all our Providers.